- Wyong Musical Theatre Company Inc. is an amateur community theatre group. Founded in 1996 by Sandra Plowright.
- The Company's inaugural production was the classic 'Guys & Dolls'.
- Since that time, WMTC has become renown throughout the Wyong and Central Coast NSW community as a family-minded, friendly, fun and yet high quality performing group.
- Each year, WMTC puts on two shows; one which allows the performing talents of the area's younger actors and actresses (up to 16 years old) to strut their stuff and a second show which combines adult and younger cast members.
- Recent shows have included much lauded productions of 'Oliver!', 'Guys and Dolls', Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat', 'Anything Goes', 'Dames at Sea' and 'Millie'.
- Anyone interested in joining the Company, please complete the feedback sheet on this site or contact us on our Information Line 1300 366 470.
- Wyong Musical Theatre Company Inc. is a member of the Association of Community Theatre, a theatrical organisation that advertises show information in a newsletter for members and through a telephone line, 'Showline'.
- 'Showline' details: 1902 260 527 (calls are charged at 50 cents per minute - higher for mobile phones and payphones)
Life Members of the Wyong Musical Theatre Company
- Sandra Plowright (Founder) - Sandra founded WMTC in 1996. Without her, well this site wouldn't be here; most importantly, WMTC would never have existed and we wouldn't have this wonderful opportunity to bring some truly terrific community theatre to you!
- Peter Barley
- Audrey Ehrenberg
- Pam Isaacs
- Beverley Partridge - recognised for her work with WMTC including holding positions on the WMTC Committee
- Michael Partridge - Michael has been heavily involved in both front of house and backstage on many of WMTC's shows as well as holding presidential positions on the WMTC Committee
- Marie Murray - Marie has performed in every orchestrated show with the WMTC show band. She is an amazing violinist and an important part of the WMTC family
- Carl Martin
- Greg Derry
- Stella Derry - Well loved and missed by all
- Fred Roome - Longest continually serving committee member and the President who eased our transition to the Wyong Arthouse
- Ian Abbott
- Dorothy Reed
- Russell Bridge
- Rosalind Maccari
- Margaret Holdom
- Jeanette Muller
- Robyn LLoyd
- Helen Arvidson